JOHN COULSON – OWNER AND CHIEF ENGINEER
With over 22+ years of experience in the structural design of building projects for a wide variety of facility types, John is an integral part of ISC.
FACTS ABOUT JOHN
- His technical experience includes structural design of multi-family, industrial warehouse and manufacturing, commercial office and retail, school, church and parking structures as well as forensic inspections.
- John’s design experience includes projects as high as 20 stories and projects located in high seismic zones and hurricane zones.
- He is licensed in over 30 states and counting.
- John has three published articles:
SMI Steel Products: “Castellated Beam Design Program”, 1999
Modern Steel Construction: “Smart Thinking”, March 2002
AISC Technical Manual: “Design Guide for Castellated and Cellular Beams”,
- Being an ardent hunter, John has to be reminded that the four seasons are not deer, elk, turkey and duck. John is an engineer by day and grill master by night. He may have 99 problems, but propane ain’t one!
➢ Structural Steel
➢ Light Gauge Steel
➢ Reinforced Concrete
➢ Post-Tensioned Concrete
➢ Pre-Cast Concrete
➢ Composite Framing Systems and Foundations